Monday, March 12, 2012

We tried...

 Saturday Steph and I tried to get some final newborn photos 
of Ethnie with her Daddy. 
  
With her stint in the hospital and her Daddy's work/school/study schedule, Saturday was our first chance.
Unfortunately Ethnie was 15 days old  
They say to get the newborn photos by 10 days...
while they are still sleepy little moveable things...for good reason.

Ethnie wasn't going to sleep through any cute little naked cherub shots nor was she  going to hold still. She really just wanted to keep her legs straight out. Not exactly the poise we wanted to capture.


Oh well...
  There will be a lot of other cute baby moments to capture.

2 comments:

Stephanie Tobler said...

We did end up getting some! I'll be revealing them once Jenna teaches me how to edit :)

Riggs Familia said...

yes, lots more moments to come! she's such a pretty baby! but i had to sigh at the little pricks on her feet! I hate that they have to do that....