Sunday, March 11, 2012

Some of Saturday's projects

 I rescued this pot off the curb a couple weeks ago...I really love it. Unfortunately it had some a major cracks on one side.  My solution...bury the cracks.  On the bright side, the pot has really good drainage.
Now I just need to get some bloomin' ground cover to spill out of it.
 I finally got my tomatoes planted.
 This year I added flowers to my tomato box to help
attract our bee friends.
 The turtles woke up!  So they are now in the broccoli box.
I think they like it there.
There is strong evidence that they really like broccoli leaves. 

 My winter box with Kale, cilantro, spinach, Swiss chard and lettuces is still producing like crazy.

The African Daisies are just starting to bloom.
I love Spring.

2 comments:

Janet said...

Love it! Nice find :)!

Stephanie Tobler said...

I saw the pot yesterday and forgot to mention it. Thank goodness for blogs! It looks awesome. Chalk another one up for desert shopping!