And my years of working at the Bosch store have just reinforced that obsession. I'd take my knives into the store and sharpen them quite regularly.
Then knowing that I wouldn't work there forever...I starting looking for a good knife sharpener. I had my eye on the brand and model similar to what we used at the store to sharpen our customer's knives.
But being the thrifty person I am ...I struggled with justifying paying $130.00 for a knife sharpener. And being the indecisive person I am...never committed to actually buying one. But my procrastination/patience paid off and I found the knife sharper I was eyeing at a yard sale...for $10.00 !
So now I always have nice sharp knives
Karl gives me a bad time about taking away my "whittlers chip".
But today while he was making his new favorite "specialty, tomatillo dressing... somebody got careless and sliced his his main guitar chording finger...and he has a gig tonight.
We super-glued it together and wrapped a band-aid around it.
Hope his playing went well tonight.
There must be a moral to this story.

1 comment:
Score on the knife sharpener!
Post a Comment