Friday, May 14, 2010

Confessions

...I didn't really get the Eso-Shredder for Mother's Day.
We just happened to assemble it on the Saturday before Mother's Day.

I got...a laptop!!!!!!
I'm so excited!

It will be so nice to have on my up-coming trip to Washington to hang-out with my little Charlie & Greta.
And at home we won't have to take turns on the computer any more. How nice will that be!
Thanks to my sweet, generous, handsome, patient, hardworking husband!
(He's making sure I post what he really gave me
...his reputation is at stake!)

2 comments:

Janet said...

YEAH!! You so needed one :)!!! It will make blogging your travels so much easier, and it is nice to not have to "share" a computer :). Way to go Papa Tobler!

Rach and Clark said...

wow, what an awesome gift! I am still trying to get Clark to get me a little "something special" for our anniversary back in March. Karl did dang good!