Monday about 4:00 my brother Craig calls...he rarely calls...I'm suspicious.
They are in Vegas for the hardware show and thought they'd come by after they got their booth set up...he's in Vegas several times a year and never comes by to see us...I'm very suspicious.
There is someone he'd like us to meet... now I'm excited.
He's getting married! (his wife Ellen passed away 3 years ago.)
Susan is wonderful...it will be great having a new sister-in-law.
(They were in the same ward..he asked to be her home-teacher...subtle!)
Maybe we will see Craig more often now...Well, probably not.
But we sure had a fun evening....Thank goodness for hamburgers in the freezer, half of a watermelon in the fridge...and incentive to clean up my house really really fast.
What's A Sister For?
1 week ago

2 comments:
I am so glad they came to visit you!! I hope you know that I give them grief about seeing you everytime they go down there. We love Susan too, and are so happy for them both! Hope to see you soon! Loves, Tallie
Thanks so much for the wonderful visit and for accommodating us on such short notice. You guys are great! I love your blog. :)
Post a Comment