Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Valentines Week

To kick off our Valentines week we went to Buca di Beppos for dinner last night. Food always warms Karl's heart.
Buca is becoming one of my favorite restaurants.
(and I had a $10.00 off coupon)
The food is sooo good! Steph and I continued to "clean up" the left-overs even after an overly anxious waitress took our plates away.

I'm going to have a hard time keeping up with Steph's Valentine Week activities but she has inspired me to try to do something extra nice everyday. This could be tough... but since sweet treats always pass through Karl's heart on the way to his stomach that may be my default. We'll have to see what I can come up with.

But first I have to get Valentines sent to those cute Grandkids...so they can remember their far-away gramma that loves them.

1 comment:

Stephanie Tobler said...

Do the IBC thing. It is fast and can be done up as nice as you want! I have tons of paper and ribbon if you'd like.