Of course all their children and their children were gathered to say good bye to their "Gramma and Grampa". Wow, how time flies...I thought we'd seen them all periodically in the last couple years. No! It's been 3 1/2 years! Scott was sporting a beard that he'd had for last three years. The oldest of the 8 grandkids were almost as tall as their parents... and there were 4 of Leo and Carla's grandkids that we had never meet before because they just weren't born yet!
I thought how we wouldn't see Leo & Carla for 18 months and that seems like a long time...but in reality it had been an year (Clark and Rachel's sealing) since we had seen them and they'd been right there in Washington, UT...2 hours away.
Life just goes by too fast...would someone please slow it down, not only so I can catch up on my to-do list but so I can slow down and "smell the roses".
Okay, if you read my blog it may seem like all we to is go from one fun event to another. It's true...But there are so many fun things to do and we are having trouble working them all in. And my "to-do" list is enormous and growing. I really could use a little more time! Or maybe I just need to work faster...But I don't want to admit that one.
I was a terrible photographer this trip...I got a picture of the back of Clare and Kaye's car (?) but no pictures of Leo and Carla together, Scott with his beard or any of their family. I will try to do better next time.
Well I better go prune the roses...so I can smell them later!
Love, Mom Tobler
Well I better go prune the roses...so I can smell them later!
Love, Mom Tobler

No comments:
Post a Comment