Now Halloween at Chad's house is a big deal with weeks (or months) of planning. This year the girls already had their Elsa and Anna costumes and WANTED to be Elsa and Anna...so it was decided. 
Now 95% of the little girls in the country were Elsa or Anna for Halloween this year but how many families pulled off Sven, Olaf and Kristoff? Janet did an amazing job putting those costumes together.

Oh yes...I was a rock troll.
Clark and Rachel had their own ideas for Halloween.
Todd and Margot from Christmas Vacation.

What a group...
out on the prowl for treats.
.JPG)
And I was happy just staying home, staying warm
What a group...
out on the prowl for treats.
And I was happy just staying home, staying warm
and treating all the little goblins.

2 comments:
Wooohooo!!! You're back! Ah, I've missed your posts. You were a cute rock troll ;)
Thanks for being a rock troll..it was sure fun!
Post a Comment