Saturday, January 31, 2015

A Day at Jeff's

Sunday night we stayed at Jeff's.  Winston and Betsy were still there and we really enjoyed visiting with them until they left for the airport about noon on Monday.

The bounce house had gotten sprinkled or rained on
 and needed to be dried off before it could be enjoyed.
Good job for two Grampas.

Karl decided to get a little exercise.
Good try.

 Play Time!
 Now that was a workout!
  Totally tuckered!
 
 During the kid's nap time Jeff took Karl and I to explore model homes.
 This one was a favorite.
 I want, I want, I need.

 Dinner at Christina's Mexican restaurant, packing up 
and our brief time with Jeff's little family was over.
Ahhh....it was so hard to say good bye.
We just couldn't get enough of this cute little person
...especially knowing how much she would be changed by the next time we saw her. 
 The hard part of being "Far-away Grandparents"

1 comment:

Stephanie Tobler said...

Ooooo, Love that house too!! Such fun! Emersyn is the CUTEST baby!