Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Oh Saturday, Busy Saturday...

  An early morning Cub Scout Pack meeting at Floyd Lamb park
 for the Fishing derby.
While the kids fished  I took pictures...of course
Here Ducky Ducky...
 
Just watching the clouds go by
...wait I think I've got something.
Congratulations...You've caught a plastic bag
...with a little Bluegill attached.
The one and only catch by our Cub Scout Pack
...or at least, one of the little sisters of.

Karl's band played at the same event...
how handy was that.

 When I had taken enough pictures to supply the cub scout website and make parents happy
...I set up a  lawn chair in the shade and worked on my talk for Sunday.

 After the awards had  been given out, the Cub Scout angler's had given up any hope of catching  another fish and the band packed up

...Karl and I  headed to the movies
11:15am and maybe 10 other people in the theater.
Ahhh....just the way I like it.
Then...
  Karl went food shopping with a few Scouts for Scout Camp.
I had a fitting for some Bridal alterations.

The next challenge...finding enough refrigerator and freezer space for all the scout food.

As evening approached we settled in separate rooms on separate computers to finish up our talks the next day.
And so ended Saturday, June 8, 2013.

1 comment:

Janet said...

Looks like it was a fun but busy day!