Sunday, April 10, 2011

Tobler texting...

Clark & Rach... this is what you're missing since you moved to Australia and no longer have your U.S. cell phones.

Tobler texting comedy...
Chad: 
Potty training gone wrong:
After chasing down and apprehending a diaperless Violet, she peed on Janet as a self-defense/escape tactic :/

Jeff:  Like a reptile or something?
Chad:  Exactly.  More evidence that she belongs in the wild.   We call her Mogley...

Trace:  Ha ha.   Janet must have been wild as a baby.  Where else would Violeta  gotten it from
Chad:  Lamanite blood from Janet's latino heritage.

Jeff:  I'll have to try that tactic next time Amy tries to get me to do something I don't want to do
Chad:  Good luck w/ that one...

Joseph:  what?  you're not going to send my comment out to everybody and their brother?
Chad: Hey I only have 2000 txts/mo.  I have 2 be choosy.

We are still laughing.

1 comment:

Rach and Clark said...

hahaha, Violet actually PEED on Janet?! Not just from being scared but legitimately and knowingly peed on her?! Way too funny...