I arrived in Boston just as another major storm was hitting. We had to circle Logan International airport for 20 or so minutes while the ground crew cleared the runaway. The army of airport snowplows was inpressive. And watching a plane being de-iced was quite interesting too. I didn't have a window seat so I missed taking a few interesting pictures.
The subway was definitely the best choice of transportation that day. But trying to caught a city bus for the last part of my journey to Chad's was interesting/challenging...(got off at the wrong subway stop...backtracked...then waited for a late bus in a snow storm...so cold. I finally got on a different bus that took me to a different stop in Waltham...just hoping Chad could find me with the change in plans....very grateful for cell phones!) I was happy to finally see Chad pull up at the bus stop...
Chad's new morning ritual before he goes to work...shoveling the drive-way...this sure isn't Florida.
I tried to help Chad out by clearing the front step...but the snow was piled so high it was difficult throw it anywhere.
So then we decided to just play in it.
Chad and Janet new home.
Looking down the street.
Sunset from the upstairs window.
The sun came out today and so did the snow removal crews. The road was so narrow and the snow piled so deep that there was no place for the snow plows pile it anymore...so they hauled some of it away.
Just watching out the action out the livingroom window.
But no matter the weather...one's appearance is still important,
especially if you are a princess!
especially if you are a princess!

1 comment:
Poor Chad! That is one thing I do not miss about living in the snow, shoveling the driveway!
Post a Comment