Live well, Laugh often, Love deeply and never stop learning.
Congrats Father! I don't think we'll ever hear the end of this one! :)
Wow, congrats! That is one awesome trophy! So will we be able to try some of this award winning chili when we come to visit? ;)
Yea!! Congrats!!!
I object! Father cannot create recipes they tend to be a one time only sort of thing. I think he has to prove his recipe has something to stand on by making it for Jakob and I. :)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Congrats Father! I don't think we'll ever hear the end of this one! :)
Wow, congrats! That is one awesome trophy! So will we be able to try some of this award winning chili when we come to visit? ;)
Yea!! Congrats!!!
I object! Father cannot create recipes they tend to be a one time only sort of thing. I think he has to prove his recipe has something to stand on by making it for Jakob and I. :)
Post a Comment