Sunday, August 15, 2010

Happy Anniversary to us

On our 35th anniversary ...we went to my nephew, Brandon's wedding.


(My Brother Lorin, sister-in law Nancy, and Sean)

And then we did the buffet for it.Our taco bar specialty.Karl's nephew, Bill, was the DJ and we found time to enjoy quite a few dances.
(But I didn't have the time to take many photos...to which I regret)

It was a fun party...A nice way to celebrate 35 years together.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks awesome. Beautiful and I am sure delicious buffet. Congratulations on your new little grand daughter. She is a cutey . Sure looks like a Tobler don't you think? Love, jera

Anonymous said...

Beautiful and I am sure delicious buffet dinner. Congratulations on the newest Tobler . She is a doll. Looks like a little Tobler baby. Jera

Michael and Anita said...

Yum! I meant to tell you, we had a Draney get together a couple of weekends ago and I tested out your Cafe Rio Pork Barbacoa recipe. A-MA-ZING! Thank you for posting! I will never go back. Also, the tomatillo dressing was fantastic!