Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Our newest little Tobler girl has arrived.

Greta Kelly Tobler arrived

December 8, 2008 at 8:30 pm

5lbs. 10 oz.

19 3/4 inches. Kyle says she's a quite a "squawker"...she seems angelic to me.Mother & Daughter are doing well...Charlie meets his little sister.

Gramma Jan arrived today to make her aquaintance and help keep the family functioning.


5 comments:

Janet said...

We are so excited to meet Greta! Your right she does look like an angel-so very pretty! I know that Violet and Greta are going to be very best friends :).

Kelsey said...

She is beautiful and so little. I'll bet Charlie is very excited. Congrats Grandma!

The Kelly's said...

I love the name Greta! Too cute. Have fun.

Anonymous said...

Whoa, I better check your blog a little more regularly. I didn't know she was due quite so soon. But looks like all went well. She is precious and beautiful. Congratulations to everyone. Love, Jera

Jan said...

Congrats to you all. She is lovely. You are getting your girls after all. Grandma style is the best anyways :)