Saturday, December 13, 2008

Happy Birthday to Karl

Happy 13th Birthday to you...
at least that's what it is if you add the two digits together

I love the birthday boy for so many reason...a few are:

He's my best friend.

He supports me when I abandon him to go to help the kids in need...this time its Kyle & Kim for a month in Dupont.

He so suppportive and helpful as the "Stake RS assistant" with numerous projects and events especially if I start going into "meltdown mode."

He's really handsome guy and sure doesn't look...(his age).

He's been a great dad and is a fun grampa....he can't wait to spend Christmas with his little friends.

He's so talented...have fun at your gig in California today.

2 comments:

Kelsey said...

Happy Birthday Karl! Can't wait to see you all soon! We are all very excited to see the Tobler Klan!

Anonymous said...

I am having trouble coming up with the 13. How old is Karl?
Well hope he had a great birthday . Oops, I just realized I forgot YOUR birthday . It was yesterday. Hope it was happy and ooh I am so close too. Love, Jera