Hello Jan. It's Marcella I was visiting Rachael and Jason and Clark's blog was there. So I got your blogspot and I had the most wonderful time looking through your family adventures. You blogpsot is fantastic. I'm just getting this thing down. Take a look at mine. It's not as good as yours but it's a start. Can I put you on my friends list
5 comments:
Dave?
Hello Jan. It's Marcella
I was visiting Rachael and Jason and Clark's blog was there. So I got your blogspot and I had the most wonderful time looking through your family adventures. You blogpsot is fantastic. I'm just getting this thing down. Take a look at mine. It's not as good as yours but it's a start. Can I put you on my friends list
I think I know! Exciting stuff!
I don't have a clue, so this may require a phone call soon to find out. The suspense is killing me. Jera
Why does everyone in the Tobler family have such pretty lips? Even though she is not in the family yet. Jera
Post a Comment