Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Elder Jake is Home!!!

Well...we've come to the end of a Tobler Family era...for the last 13 years we either had a missionary out or had one getting ready to go. Now the last Tobler son has returned with honor.
Elder Jake seems a little taller, a little more mature and looks alittle older but he is still Jake with his crazy sense of humor.

Jake just checking out his room and all his old memories.

I think he will adjust to post-mission life just fine... It took him about 10 minutes!

5 comments:

Kelsey said...

Welcome home Jake! Jake the GIANT! I can't believe little you and Karl are the parents to giant Jake! I swear he shot up like a weed! I bet you're glad to have him home safe and sound.

Jan said...

He is huge. Welcome home Jake. Quick adjustment there. You guys did a great job. All home and doing well and what a relief.

Riggs Familia said...

Wow, I haven't seen Jake in years. Welcome home, kid!...at least that's what he was last time I saw him! It's like Jake and Justin, where did the height come from?! Well, congrats! It's always fun to have a missoinary come home. At least I always thought so ;) Take Care!

Anonymous said...

Sorry so slow with the welcome home comment. I've been swamped.Anyhow Jake looks great! Welcome home. Enjoy him while you've got him. Jera

Bethany said...

Congratulation to two great parents for sending...how many boys?!...to do Gods work and serve. It's so good to visit your blog and see everyone that I went to church with growing up. Here in Alaska, it's all new faces and the church is different here than growing up. Lets just say, there aren't many picnics!