Sunday, October 12, 2008

Day 4 - Jake, post-mission

Karl won't let us post the Day 4 pictures of Jake...but suffice to say...he would look good on a calendar. Results working hard before his missionary day would begin.
Anyway, we left Jake to his own devices and went to the Bluegrass Festival in Logandale and hung out with Clare (Karl's brother) and Kaye (SIL). We invited Jake to go with us but he declined. A another good sign he's well adjusted.We had a good time even if the weather was cold (58°) and windy and I about froze!
(Another picture that really shouldn't be posted!)


I think Jake had a good time without us. He has an old mission companion ( Elder Duke) that lives here in Vegas. He seem to be re-introducing Jake to the world.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute Jan. Is this another privledge of being a grandma...kind of like the socks with the sandals? I hope so. Love,Jera

Jan said...

I am loving reading about Jake. It helps me to prepare for Eddie's return. It sounds like he is doing really good. But we never doubted.

Is he the tallest in the family? Karl is making that look really good. And that picture of you is great. Jera, socks and sandals are very comfortable.