Sunday, September 7, 2014

OH NO...Not the camera AGAIN!

Since I have a fairly nice camera permanently attached to my right hand we (Amy and I)  decided to try a little family photo shoot
 
That idea was met with mixed reviews. 

Now I am an amateur that is just learning the more complicated points of photography like taking the lens cover off and having the battery charged.  
  So to throw in subjects that move, blink and don't like to be contorted in awkward poses and it makes it hard to capture the perfect moment
 
 Dang hair.

Maybe I should stick to subjects that don't move quickly
...like trees and mountains.

 But we gave it our best shot.
 
.
Then there are those random times when you do catch a special moment.

"I'm going to eat you"
"Don't blink"
Sisters
Love baby yawns.
Good night
Sleep tight.

2 comments:

Stephanie Tobler said...

You got some good ones!! The one of Jeff and Em needs to be blacked out in the back! :) Send it to me and I'll try to photo shop it. Love you!

Tami said...

These are beautiful! I love the ones with Jeff and the kids.