I guess Karl and I ended up taking separate vacations this year. We have been trying to make a trip to Philly for the past year and couldn't ever coordinate a time. It got down to Clark and Rachel's last week in Philly before they moved and they really wanted Karl to experience their "dysfunctional inner-city Philadelphia ward". I was in Texas helping with a new baby so Karl went to Philly without me.
Clark really catered to Karl's every whim.
...like an eating tour of Philly.
A tour of the Martin guitar factory.
The Philadelphia Temple construction site.
The Rocky stairs
and of course they couldn't miss Clark Park.
Then a couple weeks later Chad help Karl experience another dream vacation.
The BYU vs. University of Texas Longhorns in Austin, Texas.

Thank you Clark and Chad for being so good to your ol' dad.


.jpg)





2 comments:
So glad Dad could have fun. The boys sure do love when he visits! :)
We had so much fun with Grampa! Glad he was able to have a good time :)
Post a Comment