Thank you, Steph! I actually captured that gem (I just gotta toot my own horn every now and again!). The photo of Kyle and Clark just keeps cracking me up, Jan. Thought you should know. You captured a good one that's going to keep me laughing for days!
Yep, while I was trying to keep my balance on the beam Rachel picked up my camera and captured some very good pictures. Hence I have some pictures of me. Thanks Rachel...sorry,I should have acknowledged that sooner.
3 comments:
I Love love LOVE the picture of Greta and Charlie at the play ground! Wonderful pictures! LOVE YOU
Thank you, Steph! I actually captured that gem (I just gotta toot my own horn every now and again!). The photo of Kyle and Clark just keeps cracking me up, Jan. Thought you should know. You captured a good one that's going to keep me laughing for days!
Yep, while I was trying to keep my balance on the beam Rachel picked up my camera and captured some very good pictures. Hence I have some pictures of me. Thanks Rachel...sorry,I should have acknowledged that sooner.
Post a Comment