Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Producing Produce

 Loving the tomatoes this year.  
This has been our best tomato year yet.


. 
Making Salsa with  home-grown tomatoes, jalapenos and onion .
We did have cilantro...but it went to seed with the hot weather.

 I guess Karl's getting pretty good at it.
.
He brought this home from the Salsa competition at work.
 He likes HOT salsa and this one was way too hot for me to taste
 
'
 And our zucchini is being a zucchini
  ...it's giving us more than we can use.

2 comments:

Shelby said...

Oh wow! Beautiful! what do you guys do with all your veggies ur not able to eat? I planted a garden for the first time this year and it's growing :) We don't have the hot weather like you, so I'm guessing that's the reason why ours is a little slower, or maybe due to me planting late(?). But I'm excited!

Janet said...

Way to go Grampa!