Monday, June 18, 2012

A Paragoonah Reunion

 
  We met Karl's brothers and sister (and spouses) at Clare's little home in Paragonah. 
 Love that place!
We always have a great time with Karl's family. 

  
Our first adventure was exploring  a historical Indian site.
.

 This rock is said to be an Indian version of the game "Mancala".

Beautiful evening views.

 The next morning we went out 4 wheelin'.  
.

 


 A Geo-Cache hunt.  
BINGO!


At the spring
Picking watercress

 Karl working on his dutch oven potatoes.


Can't gather at Clare's without a game of Horse shoes.
 Show and Tell...Something inherited from their parents









 '

 
 And no family gather is complete without Karl and Clare Jammin'.

4 comments:

Chad said...

Looks like you guys had a great reunion! Grampa has to make us dutch oven potatoes when we visit.

Rach and Clark said...

awwww, I love the show and tell. what an excellent idea!

Shelby said...

How fun! I love the last pic :D

Stephanie Tobler said...

Love the show and tell items! I love the picture of you two ATVing! So cute! Love u