Friday, September 9, 2011

Beyond happy...

Yesterday I made a discovery that made my day!!!! 
I had to call Karl and tell him immediately.  
I was giddy, giggly and happy all evening.  
My thrifty heart is about to burst with excitement.

A Winco is being built in one of our neighborhood  shopping centers!!!!
Approximately 1.7 miles away!
Construction actively underway.
Winco...Oh how I have missed you  and mourned your loss since moving here to Vegas.


I know this may be a sign that I am pathetic and have no life.
But  right now ...I'm sooo  blissfully happy in my pathetic state.

6 comments:

Stephanie Tobler said...

Help me out Mom... What is Winco?

The Mom Tobler said...

Winco is a huge warehouse type grocery store that we loved when we lived in the Northwest.

Janet said...

Birthday Poem writer is our neighbor Barbara, Lydia's mom. It is really nice of her :)! So happy you will have Winco so close, but does that mean we will never get you out of Vegas?

Anonymous said...

Awesome. I wonder if their prices are the same no matter where they are located. Hopefully. I know Costco's prices were about the same in Hawaii, which was nice. Jera

Michael and Anita said...

Will it be there in time for when we come? We love Winco!!

Winco's prices--I don't know if they are exactly the same, but from Cali to Washington, they were definitely comparable. And Winco was def the cheapest place around still. Hooray for you!

The Kelly's said...

I am giggling just listening to your post and hearing your enthusiasm. I'm glad to know what a Winco is from the comments. :)