Monday, October 18, 2010

What has been keepin' me so dang busy

...so busy I haven't posted a blog for over a month.
"I'm not sure."
( think of 2 year-old Violet saying it complete with a shrug, hand gestures and a tilted head)
(Janet, your assignment... we need that expression captured on a photo.)

Here a few things that kept me busy this past month:
  • Making some award winning Chili for the Ward Chili Cook-Off...I made...Karl spiced up.
  • Planting my fall/winter garden
  • Re-planting my fall/winter garden...obnoxious neighborhood cat.
  • Sibling Reunion in Provo.
  • Homecoming week alterations
  • Turning a strapless mini-dress in into something of church standards,
  • Re- making a complete shoulder and cap sleeve because I had the lap on the petal sleeves opposite directions (think of one of Grampa Palmer's choice phrases!)
  • Watching General Conference
  • Young women, Young Women, Young Women.
  • Cleaned and oiled a friend's sewing machine
  • A gathering of some local bluegrass bands complete with potluck dinner and lots of music...FUN.
  • Doing some Fall pruning and yard clean-up
  • Laundry, Laundry, Laundry
  • Putting out our Fall/Halloween decoration
  • Cleaned my sewing room.
  • Yard sales with Steph...just two Saturday morning...just a couple hours...not nearly enough.
  • Temple session
  • Enjoying cooking again now that the weather has cooled down...I love Fall Food!
  • A drive up Mt. Charleston to see the leaves...got to go again!

No comments: