I just took my dear little mother to the airport... I will miss her. I always have so much fun with her. We brought her back with us from Utah. We had a great week thrift store shopping, sewing, walking, cutting her hair, walking, going to the temple and spending Sunday with my brother in Boulder City and more walking. She also brought a recipe for home made laundry detergent...we made it...I'm testing it...I think I like it... so inexpensive to make....I really like it....I'll test some more and then I'll share the recipe.
We had a super fun Easter weekend in Salt Lake City and Orem/Provo with 4/5 of boys ( and Janet & Violet) for the wedding that didn't happen (postpone until August). So much fun...I will post that event soon...I promise.
While mom was here our stake Relief Society had their Spring Enrichment Activity (Humanitarian projects this year) ...and since I'm the still the Stake RS president (five plus years...I need to stop counting) I had a bit of responsibility over the event...but I'm getting good at delegating and it was a wonderful success. And I'm glad to have that yearly event over for 2009 ... I'll post more about it later... But right now I'm just breathing in and breathing out and enjoying doing nothing...for a minute.

3 comments:
oh please, please post some pictures from SLC! I'm bummed out that Clark didn't take very many and NONE of family! You and Grandma look so cute! Almost like twins (except she has gray hair). At least we know you will age well! She looks healthy as ever!
Yes, it has been too busy to blog lately!!! But I finally got some pics up from SLC. Oh, yeah don't forget your card installer so that we can exchange pics :)!
I can't believe you are making laundry detergent. We just had our Stake RS Enrichment and one of the ladies spoke about growing up and making laundry detergent. I turned to my friend and said, "You can make laundry detergent????" You'll have to teach me that trick. :) I'm still impressed that I figured out bread. Always more to learn.
Post a Comment