Kyle just thinking..."Heart disease or breast cancer...Hmmm I wonder which one is the biggest concern for women?"
Jeff pondering..."I wonder if periodontal destruction and inflammation will result if I fall asleep before brushing?"
Can you believe these guys just helped publish research articles in medical and dental journals.
Yep...never underestimate what your kids can achieve.
To see a synopsis of Kyle's or Jeff's research.

3 comments:
What a fun post Jan. You put a smile on my face. I'll definitely have to read those and share them with Joe.
Yeah that's pretty awesome about Kyle and Jeff. Too bad I scrolled down after reading that and saw Jake trying to get super glue off his teeth. (He had to ruin the families smart reputation) Just kidding. Maybe he will invent something to get it off of things. Let me know if he does, as I have some stuck on my kitchen counter. Jera
Wow! Your boys are amazing. And they must really love you because I think they are genuinely trying to win that contest: The first one to make a million gets Mom. :)
Post a Comment