For the second time in the past few months I've been given the "courtesy" of a "Senior Discount"! What gives...Do I look like I deserve a senior discount!!! I like a bargain but I rather pay the extra buck than get something I don't deserve...especially if it is a senior discount! I pride myself on looking "okay" for my age...but maybe I need to look again :( I guess I need to be hitting the gym and the hair color.I know this comes right after my post on missing my grandkids...but I have some pride issues here!

2 comments:
No, you do not look like you deserve a senior discount! You look GREAT for your age! Maybe the cashier was trying to give you a better deal...I dunno. But you do not look like a "senior" so don't fret! It only creates wrinkles!
I know there is an old woman in that picture but I can't see it. Just like I don't see it in you!!! Next time show your youthful immaturity and stick out your tongue after they ask. :)
Post a Comment