I was tagged by Janet (but I figured she meant another Jan) and then by Rachel. But this was kind of hard and painfully. I don't like to think about my strangeness and obessions, let alone put them in print...But for my sweet daughters-in-laws here it is...
8 things I'm obsessed with:
1- Jake getting married.
2 -My over-booked calendar
3 -My to-do list
4 -Trying to be more organized
5- Blogging
6- Taking pictures
7 -Making life fun
8 -Stretching my dollars
Words or Phrases I use:
1. Hi, how can I help you?
2. Indubitably !
3. well...
4. Love you
5. Okey Dokey
6. Bosch Kitchen Store, this is Jan, how can I help you?
7. Hmmm...
9 Ya think?
8.
8 TV shows I love to watch:
I don't have any...
But I love any Victorian period movies from BBC.
8 Things I did yesterday: (Wednesday)
1. Worked at the Bosch Store
2. Made 3 - half batches of dinner rolls
3. Fabric shopping
4. Blogged
5. Talked to all of my kids (except Jeff, talked to him the night before)
6. laundry
7. Counted my blessings
8. Washed dishes
8 Favorite Places where I like to Eat:
1. Anywhere
2. Anytime
3. Any place that isn't my own cooking.
4. Cafe Rio
5. Subway (fast food on trips)
6. Mongolian Grill
7. Olive Garden
8. Any place with atmosphere or new to me.
I tag Jera ...so she will have to start a blog.
What's A Sister For?
1 week ago

3 comments:
Good try! I enjoyed reading about you though. Jera
Thanks for doing the CRAZZZY 8's!!!
I recall you using indubidably (I can't spell it or say it - but you do both quite well)
Post a Comment