The Palmer Sibling & Mom Reunion
November 7-9, 2008

The original Palmer family with spouses.

The siblings ...
The whole focus of the gathering was to...

Visit, eat, visit, eat, visit and eat.

And we did our best to make sure nothing interferred with those activities.

But sticking to tradition we had to have a phyical fitness competition. Due to the age factor we had to make it a little less strenous...not chin-ups...just who could hang from the bar the longest.

Then we had the family history workshop...

The edible family history...decorating cookies to look our history.
It was really great to get together again.

2 comments:
The cookies look so good! That would be such a fun idea to do at Christmas! Looks like you had a wonderful time. PS I love the family 08 slide show!
Hi Jan & Karl!
I am not entirely sure how I found you guys blog, but am sure glad I did!
I am looking forward to catching up on some of your posts when it isn't almost midnight. ha ha
You are still missed.
Love always, Tami Mathews
Post a Comment