I have to admit that is one thing I like about Las Vegas...30-45 minutes from our front door to the mountains and some nice hiking.
August 2, 2008
Saturday one of Elder Jake's favorite mission companions, Ryan Duke, came by to meet Mom & Dad Tobler. It was fun to hear mission stories that don't get written home about. He also wanted to see if all the Tobler legends that Jake had told him about were true. Most of them were....except the garden hose one!
Saturday one of Elder Jake's favorite mission companions, Ryan Duke, came by to meet Mom & Dad Tobler. It was fun to hear mission stories that don't get written home about. He also wanted to see if all the Tobler legends that Jake had told him about were true. Most of them were....except the garden hose one!

2 comments:
Love your hike pictures! It looks like you had a great time.:)
Maybe when we get back to Vegas we can do one of them with you :).
wish we were there to hike with you both! and I need to be introduced to the ice cream smorgasborg at some point...
Post a Comment