Sunday, June 1, 2008

Violet has arrive!

Presenting the newest member of the Tobler family...
a Girl!
Proud Parents: Chad & Janet

Violet made her appearance Sunday, June 1, 1:30 am.
7 lb 11 oz. 20 1/2 inches.
Mother and daughter are doing great.
Chad reported being very tired and hungry after the ordeal.
As for this Gramma & Grampa...we can hardly wait to get to Florida!
More news and pictures will be posted on Chad & Janet's blog soon.

2 comments:

Jan said...

She is beautiful Jan. Congrats to the new grandchild and daughter for Chad and Janet. Your family is growing and growing. Jake will be home in a few months. Tell him Happy Birthday for me in July okay.

Hope all is well. Take care and have a great Sabbath.

Rosanne G. said...

Congratulations, Jan and Karl. Violet is beautiful. Her eyes look sooo blue! I can't tell if she looks more like Chad or Janet when they were born...but she sure is a doll. Thanks for letting me know about your blog. It's very impressive and really fun. I'll see you tomorrow for our talk - I mean walk.
Rosanne