The picnic was scheduled for a month earlier but it had to be postponed...so now we are in to those 105° days. We were kind of dreading the heat. But surprisingly it was not too bad in the shade with the breeze. .
Then we had to think of costumes for Pam's (Karl's neice's ) 40th birthday party that evening. It was a Hollywood theme. Karl wanted to be Rocky but we lacked the boxing gloves. Here's what we came up with.
Any guesses? Clue: Karl was a celebrity on Hollywood Squares. Me? You guess...Anyway I won best male costume at the party and a Hollywood video gift certificate.
Now we still have to get all the "to-dos" list done before Friday and we both work everyday this week. Oh well... it's all good.

3 comments:
Love the costumes!!! Can't wait till you get here!
Too funny. I am stumped on the costume of Karl. I use to watch that show and thought of Rich Little. I just can't think. Do tell... Jan, your so cute.
I can't believe you can fit dad's cloths with so little adjustment...
Post a Comment