Sunday, March 29, 2015

My Houston Trip

A few months ago Chad and Janet called and invited me to come visit during the kid's Spring Break.   They found an amazing ticket on Spirit airlines..for a 2am flight.  Since they had traveled to Florida on Spirit with their kids without paying extra for luggage...each one just had a backpack.. I decided to take the challenge...everything in a backpack.   This meant no laptop or nice camera.

So March 11th I headed to Houston 
and as always I had a wonderful time.
 We played games.
 Practiced the piano with Violet
 Trying to get a nice Sunday photo.

Sunday afternoon Chad had to go into work. 
It was a beautiful day so Janet and I loaded up the bikes 
with children and headed to Pine Gully Park.
Violet was co-pumper.
The kids call it Dragon park because of the tire Dragon.

 








 


On the way home I had a new tail-gater...little Lucia 
It was a beautiful ride.
For lunches the girls would say they wanted a "masterpiece" 
so I would create food art.

 Lucia working on a new puzzle.

 And the biggest event
...somebody has their first loose tooth.

2 comments:

Stephanie Tobler said...

Awe! Wow look at you guys all loaded up with three kids on two bikes!! Pretty Impressive! So glad that you had so much fun! (as Always!) I sure do miss that family!!

Tami said...

What a fun grandma you are!! We have a dragon park, too, with a dragon sprinkler. Its the kids favorite!