Easter Sunday was Jordon Honey's Mission farewell. Really it was more of a congratulations than a farewell...since he's really not leaving. Jordon has Autism so he has been "officially" called to serve a one year service mission locally. He gave one of the best talks I've heard about how so many had helped him get to this point. We are so proud of him...and Pam too!
The family all gathered at Pam an Doug's after church to celebrate the occasion and visit. We look like quite a solemn bunch in these photos but we were far from it. Most of the time we were laughing so hard the tears were rolling. The kind of laughter where you uncontrollably snort...then you laugh more.
The family all gathered at Pam an Doug's after church to celebrate the occasion and visit. We look like quite a solemn bunch in these photos but we were far from it. Most of the time we were laughing so hard the tears were rolling. The kind of laughter where you uncontrollably snort...then you laugh more.
Very therapeutic...and good for ya' too.
Then there was a little jammin' at Clare's.
The Banjo has been Karl's instrument of choice lately.
Next was Easter dinner with Jake and Steph.
Hamburgers on paper plates.
We went all out for this festive occasion:)
Now for the egg hunt.
How Grampa hides eggs.
"Hey Pa...I can't reach."
"Now you can."
What's this? An Easter egg with legs.
Where's the treats?
(What does this say? I can't read it.)
The big people filled their eggs with " Why I love you" messages
...so much better than chocolate.
At least Steph's well thought-out missives were.
The rest of us took about five minutes before the egg hunt to scribble our trite/lame/hilarious thoughts.
...Maybe chocolate would have been better:)

1 comment:
Looks like it was a good Easter, love how Grampa hides the eggs...silly Grampa! E's dress is so pretty too. ***Chad wanted to try our table a different direction, we are trying everything to keep Benicio off of it! It's working out ok, I'm not sure yet how much I like it this way.
Post a Comment