Our Chinese New Year
I love doing an event where I pull out all my collected finery
and really "put-on-the-dog"
The last minutes stir-frying of the veggies.
Our Menu:
Our Menu:
Egg Rolls (Costco)
A yummy Green salad (Thank you Pam)
A yummy Green salad (Thank you Pam)
Fried Rice (recipe)
Steamed rice
Chicken Pad Thia (Little Dumplings)
Beef Broccoli (recipe, I used low sodium soy sauce and chicken broth)
Joseph's Chicken Coconut Curry
Orange Chicken (Winco Deli, good but not as good as Clark's )
Cheese Cake (with cherry drizzle or Chocolate drizzle)
Frozen Blueberry yogurt for those wanting something lighter
Lighting the candles
The crazy relatives we like to party with.
I love that they always "dress" for the occasion.

3 comments:
oh how fun! and the menu sounds so good, I'm hungry now!
Happy new year
Shelby
Wish we lived closer, looks delicious! Beautifully decorated and I would so be in costume as well :)
Thanks for hosting Mom! It was beautiful, fun and so delicious!!
Post a Comment