But due to a badly time case of the flu Steph's family didn't make it...
But we still slept in, had a leisurely breakfast
and then hiked Lone Mountain.
I was glad I remembered my gloves since it's quite a steep, rocky climb.
Love the view
...when I finally get up off my hands and knees.
After the hike we drove over to Jake and Steph's
to see if Santa had come to their house...
He indeed had.
Jake, Steph and the little people followed us home for dinner.
Turkey paninis made with cranberries and stuffing.
A re-creation from our Christmas Eve leftover...Sooo good.
We finished the evening with a competitive game of Scrabble
.
We wouldn't let Jake use any of his "creative" words
We wouldn't let Jake use any of his "creative" words

...and he still won.
Merry Christmas


1 comment:
Looks like a perfect Christmas to me :)!!!! Glad you got to hike together :)
Post a Comment