Sunday, August 25, 2013

Happy Birthday Amy

 Amy joined our family in 2002
...at least that was her first visit to our Pasco Washington home.
And she stuck with us...inspite of the goats in the yard.
 
She's quite adventuresome.
But she's also the Martha Stewart of the Family 
(minus the fraud and jail time)
Everything she cooks is yummy!
 And I always come away with good ideas or recipes from Amy
Making cookies with 6 yr old Charlie.
She is truly the minimalist of the family.
No clutter there and her home...well it looks like a model home. 
Whenever I visit I leave inspired to go home and de-junk.

She's been very, very patient and supportive of  Jeff these past 10 years 
as he's plodded through his education. 
 
But Amy is very smart too
...and has the diplomas to prove it.
Very impressive display of 3 UF degrees each.
But right now she's so happy and grateful to be what she loves best
 ...Presley's Mom.

1 comment:

Stephanie Tobler said...

Happy Birthday Amy!!! Love Ya!