Thursday, May 23, 2013

I love Kyle because...

When our kids were all at home, we had a birthday tradition of each family member saying why they loved the birthday person.  Now that we are rarely together on birthdays, this special  tradition is slipping  away.
But since Kyle just had a birthday on May 20, I thought I'd revive that old tradition.

Why we love Kyle...
He is so quick witted...love his sense of humor.
With  it he can broach most any subject or diffuse any would-be explosive situation.
He makes fitness a priority
....even though it is not quite as obvious as it once was.

He did just run  his 3rd marathon .

He works hard and is very focused.
How else would he became a reproductive endocrinologist.
He's kind of smart too.
 

He's a good dad.
He's a great conversationalist.
 Very objective and doesn't get offended by opposing opinions.

But really I will always love him because...
he was one of my little boys.

Happy Birthday Kyle.
Sorry we didn't get to celebrate while I was there.

2 comments:

Stephanie Tobler said...

It must be the hormones but I just teared up a little bit. Happy birthday Kyle!

Janet said...

Awww, Happy Birthday Kyle. Ok, so I have been uploading all my pictures to flickr and I just went threw the pictures of the 2009 Tobler cruise that has that face picture of Kyle in it. When are we going to go on another fun Tobler cruise? It was just a blast.