Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Time on my mind

 This is my favorite clock. It sits on our fireplace mantle.  Whenever one of my boys is off on an adventure I set the clock to the time zone where they are.   When they were on their missions it was set to the time zone of the current  missionary out.  It's been set to a lot of different time zones that I'm sure I will never visit. And when no one is adventuring it is set to EST since most of my boys reside in that time zone.

I just reset the clock to the time in Singapore and Malaysia.   My adventurers should have arrived there  about two hours ago.  They are probably just crashing in their hotel (hopefully)  to get a few hours of sleep before they start exploring this fascinating corner of the world.
Dear Clark and Rachel. 
Have fun and be safe.
Love, Mom T. 

P.S.  Thailand is in a different time zone...be sure to change your watches.

No comments: