This is how I felt when I had to take my mom to the airport this morning.
I miss will her.
We had a good time together...just being together.
We didn't do a lot this visit...we just moved slower.
| She always brings articles to share with me. |
It's hard to see how much she has aged in the past year
...but I'm sure she had the same thoughts about me.
We went walking most mornings
...some mornings we even made it a mile!
But now I felt a little more confident/steady
if I held on to her arm.
Occasionally she gets a little disoriented or confused.
But I'm use to it...I do it all the time.
She was very prompt about writing in her journal.
If she wasn't she'd have to ask me what we did/when
...and I couldn't remember.
It takes her longer to do her floor exercise
because she usually falls asleep doing them.
| This picture is from last years visit...when she was 88. |
| She likes me to cut her hair when we get together. |
| We enjoyed a couple visits with my brother, Lorin. |
She really enjoy "Lil' Snookums"
...her name for Ethnie.
With her quick wit and her sunglasses she reminds me of "Maxine"
without the crabby.
At 89 years...she is still amazing.


2 comments:
That's how I feel when you guys leave us! Looks like you had a wonderful time together!
Super cute post!
Post a Comment