Steph had shown me this picture and this picture from Pinterest. She helped pick out the fabric. Then she abandoned me to my own resources. No more help. She said it was up to me. Now the pressure was on. The problem was I wasn't really keen on the picture... but I did want it to be what she liked.
Started with this pattern...35 cents from a yard sale 20 years ago.
Ethnie's Blessing Dress.
Hope she likes it.

4 comments:
Absolutely adorable! She'll be a a porcelin doll in that dress :)
Love ya
Shelby
Beautiful absolutely love it!!!
AHHHHHHHHHH!!!! I LOVE LOOOVE IT!!
I knew you'd do a wonderful job!!
Wow, this is exquisite! Ethnie will look back at photos one day and thing, dang, I had the best blessing dress ever! I hope this means that if we ever have a little girl, you will be willing to create a beautiful dress for her, too!?
Post a Comment