The goal...design and make Cinderella's Ball gown.
That's the project I've been working on for the children's party company that Steph works for.
That's the project I've been working on for the children's party company that Steph works for.
| |
| Disneyland's version... Not very flattering to the figure and I didn't care for the print. |
![]() | |||
| Somebody else's version Better...but a little to risque for children's parties |
(I didn't have a skirt hoop at home so we used pillows to model the fullness
...hence the funny shelf on the skirt.)
| Corset lacing on both sides to make it size adjustable...important when your princesses are different sizes. |
Fun project.
Next challenge.. Sleeping Beauty.



2 comments:
Wow! I can't stop repeating Wows!! Beautiful finished product.
LOVE IT!! Your costume is the best out of all the pictures! Looking forward to the future creations!
Post a Comment