and that feels good...except I do miss Charlie and Greta. There are so many things I wish I could do with them.
I got home late Saturday.
Sunday my young (born in the wrong era) friend Leah Claire came to stay with me for a few days while her parents were out of town. We worked on getting ready for Girl's camp.
And I'm still getting ready for Girl's Camp.
I've got to finish piecing a quilt so we can tie it at camp.
Finish the shopping.
Cook the hamburger for tacos,
Chicken Gravy for Haystacks,
cook the bacon for Tator-tot breakfast
and mix the topping for apple crisp.
Pack up all the food.
Pack up my clothes and gear.
Gas up the car
Make Apricot Jam before the birds eat them all.
And be ready to go Monday morning at 7:30 am.
That's a little over two days.
Oh yes, I came home from Washington fighting a scratchy throat
...it's a full-blown miserable cold now.
But I will be better by Monday.
I got home late Saturday.
Sunday my young (born in the wrong era) friend Leah Claire came to stay with me for a few days while her parents were out of town. We worked on getting ready for Girl's camp.
And I'm still getting ready for Girl's Camp.
Cook the hamburger for tacos,
Chicken Gravy for Haystacks,
cook the bacon for Tator-tot breakfast
and mix the topping for apple crisp.
Pack up my clothes and gear.
Gas up the car
Make Apricot Jam before the birds eat them all.
And be ready to go Monday morning at 7:30 am.
That's a little over two days.
Oh yes, I came home from Washington fighting a scratchy throat
...it's a full-blown miserable cold now.
But I will be better by Monday.
Life is good.
Love, Mom T.

1 comment:
All I can say is WOW!
Post a Comment