Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Where the wild things are

I love all the wildlife here in Florida.
So far I've seen deer
Wild turkeys
Squirrelsa multitude of cranes
a raccoon that made a bad decision (road kill)
a slow armadillo (more road kill)
lots of pelicans (including mr. Pesky)
turtles, including a couple frisky ones.rabbits and a few snakes.

I watch for alligators in all the ditches and ponds when Violet and I go walking
...of course I haven't ever seen any on my walks here in Grant
... and I'm sure there really aren't any
... but just in case I keep one-eye on the look-out.
Chad did see an alligator the other day in the pond by the Community college where he studies
...I guess there's too much wild-life at home for him to study and focus here.

Oh yes...we did see this crazy animal at the park the other day.Go Chad!

No comments: