Little Violet discover one of Santa's helpers in our house. 
Could that be Steph, whose "alter ego" is a balloon twisting, face painting Santa's helper.
Ho, Ho, Ho what jolly fun it was when she shared her craft with Charlie & Violet
Do you have a Giraffe Hat? I didn't think so.
Steph can make the best pirate swords and wacky hats.
We even had a mini-class...Balloon twisting 101
Now we can make our own
"Turtle on your wrist " friend.
Or maybe not yet...it's quite a skill!
I'm waiting for the book..."Balloon twisting for dummies."
Love, Mom Tobler
Could that be Steph, whose "alter ego" is a balloon twisting, face painting Santa's helper.
Ho, Ho, Ho what jolly fun it was when she shared her craft with Charlie & Violet
Do you have a Giraffe Hat? I didn't think so.
Steph can make the best pirate swords and wacky hats.
We even had a mini-class...Balloon twisting 101
Now we can make our own
"Turtle on your wrist " friend.
I'm waiting for the book..."Balloon twisting for dummies."
Love, Mom Tobler

No comments:
Post a Comment