Happy Thanksgiving
It's been alot of years since this 1978 Thanksgiving. We had just moved to Kennewick, WA. and it was our first Thanksgiving alone without any other family to share it with. (Note the Cornish game hen. It seemed a little more special than just a chicken since a turkey was way too much for our little family.)Our family has been so blessed since that little Thanksgiving...
And I am so grateful.
And I am so grateful.
Happy Thanksgiving to all of you where ever you are at. We miss you....We're almost back to just needing a Cornish Game hen!
Love, Mom Tobler
P.S. Just for fun...

Here's Chad in his first Halloween Costume that same year in our little Kennewick apartment. Okay...those were lean years and we could only afford a paper bag costume...but it came with happy memories!

2 comments:
I love seeing these old photos. Chad sure made a cute owl. Happy Thanksgiving.
Oh so cute! Hope you had a happy thanksgiving! Violet totally looks like Chad! I think i've said that before but everytime you put up a pic of Chad when he was little all I can see is Violet. Adorable!
Post a Comment