Live well, Laugh often, Love deeply and never stop learning.
Sunday, May 18, 2008
How's your food storage?
I've been teaching food storage classes once a month at the Bosch Kitchen Store. So I decided I'd better practice what I preach and get our food storage stocked up. I'm a huge advocate of beans as the storage item of choice...so we've got beans!
Jera and I are on the phone right now (surprise) some things never change. She just now tells me you have a blog and I am so excited...
I have not tried pinto bean fudge. Tell us how to do that.. I can't wait for some expert tips on this subject. Ed and I have been working pretty hard at getting the ducks in a row... I am going to stalk you daily now. And you will get so sick of my comments..
Loved your blog Jan and come over and enter my giveaway..
2 comments:
I've been thinking about this latley and think I need to get started!
Jera and I are on the phone right now (surprise) some things never change. She just now tells me you have a blog and I am so excited...
I have not tried pinto bean fudge. Tell us how to do that.. I can't wait for some expert tips on this subject. Ed and I have been working pretty hard at getting the ducks in a row... I am going to stalk you daily now. And you will get so sick of my comments..
Loved your blog Jan and come over and enter my giveaway..
Jan Barron
Post a Comment